I can't really think of anything better than making Harper laugh. It has been so much fun that as everyday passes Harper becomes more and more expressive, reactive and just fun to be with! She smiles all the time and smiles at all kinds of things like, Chris and I looking or smiling at her, any silly faces or noises, Camden jumping up on her bed, her "toys" basically things that light up and play music, Facetime, etc. Here are some of my favorite smiley pics and would upload a laughing video, but my videos never upload, working on that though!

My favorite little smiler!!! She is to die for!
ReplyDeleteShe is darling!!
ReplyDeleteMegan, I know that Harper is a whole lot bigger now- and even more adorable if that is even possible- but I never sent you an official congrats on the new momma life : ) Hope our paths cross one day again in the future!!!
ReplyDelete