Friday, September 27, 2013

...7 Months later

Nothing like a 7 month gap in blogging!  Don't worry nothing wonderful or great has happened in the past 7 months....oh wait, actually since the last blog there have been tons of changes and there is no way I could ever recap it all.  Long story short the last post about smiles and giggles pretty much continues to sum up life with Miss Harper.
She is an absolute angel and a joyful child.  Whether it was learning to sit up, crawl, roll over,  laugh, talk, walk, whatever... it really has been a blast.  She even handled teething like a champ!
I know not every child is as easy going as Harper and we don't take one day for granted!  She is with me everyday all day as I work from home and really we have so much fun together.  Honestly, running errands is one of my favorite things to do, because Harper loves it and smiles and laughs the whole time.  People stop us all the time and I am just a proud mom at all times!  How did we get so lucky?
She just recently started walking (official first steps were on Sept. 11, 2013) and that has been incredible to watch!  It feels like she is growing up so quickly, but I am so happy for her to be learning new things and I love watching the efforts she makes to grow and learn.
Plans are already in motion for the First Birthday Party which will be at a beachfront park in Ormond Beach!  I am really excited to have family and friends all together to celebrate our girl.
So I am going to try to start blogging from my phone, so I can keep up better with life events.  They will likely be short and sweet posts, but that's better than the 7 month gap!














At work with dad

at work with mom

photo session with friend, Carissa Miller

Little traveler headed to CO

Traveler



At airport with Honey & Papa Newt

First time in a pool!

Thumb-sucker - only to fall asleep



No comments:

Post a Comment