Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Three's a crowd

The other day I ran to take a quick shower.  Chris was working on the house, of course, so I took Harper with me and just put her in the bouncer in the bathroom.  I closed the door and got in the shower.  30 seconds after being in the shower I hear the door slam open and I see Camden (who no longer let's me leave her sight) has made her self comfortable next to Harper so now I have 4 eyes on me as I shower.  Then Chris was looking for something and so he had to come in and ask me a question.  That's when I realized that I actually had an audience for this lovely shower; I should have charged admission.  A mother of multiple kids must truly never ever be alone!
I'm learning this motherhood business as I go!  I would way rather have an audience for every shower than miss one minute of this new life!

1 comment:

  1. Matt often refers to showers as a vacation. I have no idea what he talking about because a shower to me is just a variation of peak-a-boo

    ReplyDelete