This Christmas was very different from last Christmas. Really there was nothing familiar about this Christmas other than exchanging gifts and still being with my best friend. We stayed in Florida this year instead of traveling to see family. With Harper being only 7 weeks old it didn't seem wise to put her on a plane in the middle of winter, plus we were so lucky to have so much family come for or around Harper's birth it just seemed right to stay home.
Chris was off work for a couple of weeks so instead of taking it easy on his vacation he worked his tail off to demo our kitchen and create a beautiful new kitchen! I will do a different post all about the project! He was working around the clock and I did what I could working around sweet Harper's schedule.
As far as Christmas goes, Harper was totally spoiled by our family! She got toys, clothes, books and she made Christmas so much more fun for Chris and I! I had lots of fun this year, and can't wait for next year! She makes everything so much more special!
![]() |
| Harper excited to go meet Santa! |
![]() |
| She was so excited she fell asleep before meeting him! Santa was so sweet! |
![]() |
| A little break from construction to chat with Harper! |
![]() |
| Santa came to our house! |
![]() |
| Santa came and Chris was still working on the kitchen! Yes on christmas eve! |





Megan she is so adorable!!! Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete