Well, I think we were blessed with a little angel because she has been a dream and being a parent to Harper has been heavenly. I totally understand that we are lucky with Harper and that she has just been an easier baby and not all babies are that way; we are not taking that for granted at all! We look at each other all the time and admit that she has made it easy on us so far! We have been hesitant to say anything, because we don't want to jenks anything, but then I thought that was just stupid...we should love this, talk about it and enjoy it and if things get hard down the road then we will remember these smooth times fondly!
I never imagined I would love a baby this much and I just want to snuggle with her all the time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment