Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Shopping Trip

So back in early June, Chris and I were in New Jersey with his family.  We had just found out we were having a little girl, but that whole idea hadn't really sunk in yet.

Chris' sister, Beth needed to run to the mall to pick up a few things she needed so I tagged along with her.  What was meant to be a productive quick trip to the mall turned into a long, frilly, awesome shopping trip thanks to Beth.  We were headed through the mall, but Beth said we had to stop into Jack & Jill.  They were having one of their semi-annual big sales, which I knew nothing about, but clearly Beth new this was not something to walk past.

Right away Beth went right to the girl clothes and just started pulling things out for our little girl.  Beth has the sweetest little boy and another baby boy on the way, but she was clearly there to spoil our little girl.  The hour we spent in the store was SO much fun and really it was the first time I realized, "Oh my goodness I am having a baby and it's a girl!"

I never would have stopped in to the store if it wouldn't have been for beth and I certainly wouldn't have gotten clothes, but Beth made it so much fun that neither one of us could resist!  I loved every minute and from that trip on I realized that little Miss Harper has lots of shopping trips ahead of her with Aunt Beth!  Lucky for Harper, Beth is the best shopper she will ever meet!

Are you kidding me?!  These are the outfits Beth got for Harper
 for next summer and then next Christmas!  To die for!!


Obviously, it's important that I got my daughter a winter coat since we live in Florida!
I just couldn't resist this coat or hat so we will have to be sure to be traveling next winter!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG that coat is to die for! And it has Tippi Toes written all over it! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete