Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tour of Toilets

So now at 22 weeks pregnant, I am experiencing what I have always heard about...pregnant gals have to use the restroom often.  Holy cow, it's annoying!!  It has become much more prevalent even in the last two weeks and I already have a pretty impressive list of locations that I have had to use the bathroom in the past 10 days:

Home Depot, Daytona Beach, FL
Lowe's, Ormond Beach, FL
Bridgewater Mall, Bridgewater, NJ
Publix, Ormond Beach, FL
Walmart, Ormond Beach, FL
Altamonte Mall, Altamonte Springs, FL
Publix, Holly Hill, FL
Sonic Drive In, Holly Hill, FL (yes a fast food restaurant and I had to go!)
Subway, Ormond Beach, FL
Atlanta Airport
Newark Airport
Tulsa Airport
Daytona Beach Airport
Orlando Airport
La Quinta Inn, Orlando, FL

Apparently, this list will grow immensely over the next 18 weeks.  Poor Chris has been stuck standing outside of so many women's restrooms that he is starting to ask me if I need to go to the bathroom before we even get in the car.  Seriously, it's like I am a 2 year old potting training.  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment