Friday, June 29, 2012

Please Kick Me in the Stomach!

I never expected to LOVE being kicked in the gut so much!  I seriously cannot wait for the moments in my day when little Baby Girl Reilly jabs me!  It is the coolest, craziest, most wonderful feeling in the world.
Seeing my stomach move makes it even cooler!  In bed, I will just stare at my belly and watch her move around.  Then it hits me...there is a human inside of me?!!  What?!!  I still can't believe that concept.
And the greatest of all is when she kicks when Chris is feeling for kicks.  She has performed so many times for him, that I am beginning to think she really is reacting to him and his voice.  There is a part of me that feels really bad for Chris that he doesn't get to feel her kick, like I do.  (I know what all of you moms are thinking...just wait until childbirth, probably won't feel so bad for the SOB then)!
Anyways, I literally spend so much of my day thinking and hoping that I will get kicked or punched and just never thought I would yearn for that!  I love this girl!

1 comment:

  1. You are so precious! Cant wait to see that darling belly!!!

    ReplyDelete