So when I was in Corpus Christi Sarah had a garage of baby stuff that she was ready to pass on to me. I don't know if she was happier to get rid of it all or if I was happier to get it all! The problem is Sarah is in Texas and I live in Florida. This is where my dad comes in to save the day!
Here was the task:
Find a way to ship an infant swing, bassinet, bouncer, and like a saucer bouncer. Yes, I was hoping to somehow get all of this in a box or two, but I had no clue how to make that happen. SO, my dad ended up taking apart all of these items, which is a task in it of itself and then he made 2 boxes big enough to fit all of this stuff!! He is awesome and the $100 bucks in shipping was well worth all the goods The Nuses passed onto the Reillys!
![]() |
| Yes, my dad fit all of it in these 2 boxes! |
Then a couple of weeks later when we found out our little baby was a girl I got 2 packages in the same day from the two best Aunts in the work Bear (Sarah) and Bird (Jennie). They didn't plan this, but clearly we all think alike! Our baby girl's buns will be always covered in ruffles!
![]() |
| All this for baby girl Reilly!! Thanks Bird and Bear! |


That is so funny we both got the same thing. Nothing better than a little baby in a diaper and diaper covers and nothing else! She will be a total doll!
ReplyDeleteGreat minds think alike. This is just the beginning of our spoiling baby Reilly!
ReplyDelete