Saturday, June 2, 2012

Tippi Toes Update

Work has been busier than ever and better than ever!!  Tippi Toes now has 11 franchises with our newest franchise in St. Louis, MO!  Tippi Toes franchise owners are so awesome and we feel blessed everyday that Tippi Toes is constructed of so many wonderful women and families.
In the month of May I was home for about a week.  I visited my family in Kansas City which was awesome and I got to spend some awesome quality time with my cousins, aunts and the incredible Gram...my 94 year old Gram!  She is the best and I love every minute with her.  I just wish I was closer to her.  One of the main events while in Kansas City was the Kentucky Derby.  Our family was all together, betting and watching the race.  We all were decked out in our hats and had a blast as usual and as expected!
Gram locked into the derby!

My trip to KC was also my first chance to meet Jennie's 3rd sweet baby, Kilian Marchal!  He is totally precious and I loved getting to be with a little 5 week old baby!  Jennie came to KC with Gannon and Kilian so I got great bonding time with Jennie and her boys.  From Kansas City I drove with Jennie to St. Louis so I could spend some time with her and her new family of 5!  We did have excitement on the way to STL.  We were in a drive through and I'm looking out the window and see this guy sprinting by, then I look in his hand and see a flipping gun!!!  Yes he was running from the Walmart he just robbed!  Luckily, I am a Law and Order junky so I called 911 and had a full description to give...Briscoe and Green would have been able to find him based on my description!
Anyways, I had a blast in STL and loved getting to just be with Jennie and her family!  Jennie is an incredible mom and loves her kids more than anything.  I loved getting to pick them up from school and just be around Gannon, Ella and Kilian more!  I had to still hold my place as Fave so I picked up a little gift for Gannon and Ella which they seemed to LOVE...sorry Jennie and Matt!
The whoopie cushion from fave :)
Kilian and Fave shopping               
Cool Miss Ella headed to School!
 

After a few days with the Marchals I switched into Tippi Toes mode and trained Laura Teal, our newest franchise owner in STL.  We had a blast and Tippi Toes St. Louis will be awesome!

Then I was back home in Florida and had to show Chris what happened to my body in only 8 days!  It was crazy because for Chris he could definitely see a difference!  I was home for 4 days and then was headed to Corpus Christi for our annual dance recital and other Tippi Toes work.
It was awesome because my parents were also in Corpus so I was able to be with family and work!  Nothing better!  Seeing my parents as grandparents is so fun now that I am pregnant.  My mom is awesome and always makes sure to have special moments with the grandkids, whether it is bed time, beach time, lunch dates, or special dates, she always does something to make her grandkids feel so loved and important.
Our dance recitals, all 9 of them, went great!  Lucy and Lola both performed on stage and were totally precious!!  It was so much fun to see them perform in front of hundreds of people and totally rock!
Sweetest Sisters after recital!

Next task while in Corpus was starting the recording process for the 3rd Tippi Toes CD.  I had never been able to be a part of the recording process until now, so this was a blast for me!  Sarah and I write all the lyrics to the music and then send a horrible singing version to our music producer, Joey and then Joey creates the music all around the lyrics and Leslie comes in with her talents to sing!  What a fun collaborative process!  Joey and Leslie were speaking a totally different language and it was like watching American Idol for me..."Okay start in A" "Do you hear any harmonies for this one?" "That was flat."  Seriously, I would be in awe of a song and then they would both be like the timing or something was off and I was like...what?!!!  That was awesome!!!  I'm so clueless to this stuff!
Tippi Toes Music Production Team!
I was just happy to get headphones!

So after a week of work, I was headed back home to my baby daddy!!  Again, he welcomed home a lady who had a little more of a belly than last time he saw her!!!  That's me!!

I came home at midnight and then Chris and I were up at 5am to get him to the airport for a trip to New Jersey to see his family.  We missed each other so much in May, but we were both able to be with family and take care of business!  

While Chris was gone, I went through his baby book (that his mom gave us, which I totally LOVE!).  In the book I saw this picture and I just love it!  He was such a cute baby and I just hope my baby will look like him!  

Cutest, squishiest little face!  I LOVE this!




No comments:

Post a Comment