While I was in Corpus I was talking to Lucy and Lola about my baby. So they were totally into and the cutest thing ever is when Lucy would just come up to me and say she wanted to hug my baby! OMG! Are you kidding?! Precious! Then Lola would come up afterwards and rub my stomach like I was Budda!
I was laying down with Lucy and she said I want to see your baby and then lifted up my dress. Caught me off guard a bit, but it was so cute and sweet!
I can't believe my baby is already so loved by her cousins!
Then Sarah calls me the other day and says Lola said the dinner prayer at the table and this was her prayer (ps Rs are a little tricky so imagine this with a 2 year old's Rs)
"Dear Lord. Thank you for loving me so much. Help fave's baby grow big. Thank you for Megan Reilly. Thank you for loving me so much. Amen"
Dear Lord, Thank you for Lola's prayer and for Lucy's belly hugs!
No comments:
Post a Comment