Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Nuses Visit Florida!

We had the best visit from the Nuses this November!  They were here for about 5 days and we had a blast every single minute!  Lucy and Lola are so sweet, have great manners and are hilarious!!  Hank is the easiest, happiest baby and is just so wonderful to be with!  Sarah and Adam of course are the best and we have fun with them no matter what!
We went to the park, went to the zoo, watched OU and OSU lose :(, celebrated Lola's birthday, celebrated Unc's birthday, had a cake fight, Lola and Fave had a birthday date. played in their playhouse and just had a blast!
Here are some pics from their visit!
Lola LOVES Unc, but was so shy for the first 48 hours.  I think there is a bit of a crush going on!

Wings on as we play outside of course!  Lucy and Lola's imagination are incredible!

Lola loving the cardboard playhouse we got for them for their visit!  This was a huge hit and was hours of fun!

Are you kidding me Hank?!  Could he be any cuter?! 
The sweetest little face, smile and laugh!

My onion goggles!  I love them even though I look like a dweeb!  Normally, onions kill me for like 30 minutes!  Not with these sweet shades though!  It was s gift from Chris so he is the one to blame!

Adam and Hank!

Unc and the girls posing for a pic.

Lola and fave touching a snake at the zoo, while Lucy and Sarah looked at us like we were nuts!

See how fun it is to give Chris gifts!!  He is so fun!

Lola and I headed out for our birthday shopping date.  Every year I take the kids on a shopping trip so I get special time with them and they get to pick out their own gift!  I love this tradition!

Chris and I with ourGod-child!

Bear, Lo and Fave at the Zoo!

Fave, Lo and Unc at the zoo!  She loves the 1, 2, 3 swing!

The gentlemen enjoying the zoo.

Could Lola have posed anymore?!  So adorable!

Shoulder rides as we walk through the pirate park!

Lola's birthday cake!  It was really cute at one time until I let Lucy and Lola stick their fingers in it.  I love being the Aunt ;)  Anything goes!

Happy Birthday to LOLA!

So we decided not to eat another cake after eating Chris' birthday cake a day earlier.  So hmmm...

what should I do



with this entire cake?!!


hmmm....


hmmmm.....
Okay a bite for Lola



now what?!


hmmmm


......
How about hit Sarah in the face with the cake?!!!  Sounds good to me!

I knew payback might happen.  I didn't expect for this type of precision though!!! Nice shot Sarah!
The kids thought we were nuts!!!  I mean, we were!!  I think a cake fight is good for the soul!!!






1 comment:

  1. Ha I love it! Kristina saw the picture and said she loved that we did that and mom told her - I hate it when they do stupid stuff like that it really bugs me. Who knew...it cracked me up. We had a total blast...as usual and you and Chris are the best hosts.

    ReplyDelete