November 17th Chris celebrated his 31st birthday! We had so much fun because the Nuses were in town and were here to celebrate with us! Chris got so spoiled by everyone and had a great day! He got OSU gear, a Keurig coffee maker, new travel coffee mugs, new backpack, new running shoes and some iPhone accessories. It was a little ridiculous how spoiled he was by everyone! He is so great at receiving gifts and was so grateful!
Chris was able to come home for birthday lunch, we had Publix subs for lunch which is a household favorite. Publix is the grocery store in Florida and thay make the most delicious subs. Then Lucy helped me make Uncle's favorite for dinner...Lasagna! He is like Garfield, I swear! The man could eat Lasagna morning, noon and night!
 |
| The birthday boy in his new OSU gear! |
 |
| The cake I whipped up! yea right ;) |
 |
| Lola was happy to dig into Uncle's cake! |
 |
| Lola may rival me as far as love for "Uncle"! She is in love! |
 |
Chef Lucy
It was so cute, Lucy asked me for a bowl and about 15 spoons and she stood on a stool and stirred a bowl with pieces of apples, tortilla chips, salt and whatever else I gave her. Then after about an hour of her mixing with me she asked me for a plate so she could "put Uncles special birthday dinner at his spot!" Along with her plate of random foods she also set a half eaten apple and a coors light at his spot. About an hour later I moved all of it and then she came by and "Oh my gosh!!! Where is Uncle's birthday dinner?!" She was so concerned! She is so sweet!!!
|
Oh I so loved that trip!
ReplyDelete