Saturday, December 3, 2011

Anniversary!

Time to do some catching up on the blog!

Chris and I celebrated our 4th anniversary a few weeks ago on November 10th!  I love celebrating our anniversary so much!  We had a lunch date and then went to a nice dinner overlooking the beach!  Chris had called ahead so we got the red carpet treatment, which was so fun and surprising!  For some reason rose petals on the table impress me?!  I guess I am easy to please, but it was just fun because the chef gave us a special appetizer and dessert just because of our anniversary and then there were rose petals on the table.  Slightly cheesy, but I totally ate it up!

I can't believe we have been married for 4 years!  It has gone by like a flash!  I am happier in marriage as every day passes and I cannot believe how lucky I am to be married to by best friend!
I snapped a shot of my cute date!

1 comment: