Sunday, January 2, 2011

Life is Good!

It's been a busy 6 weeks since my last post and it was all fun! We traveled to Tulsa for Thanksgiving and went to the bedlam football game, I traveled to Kansas City to help our newest franchisees get started with Tippi Toes, the Nuse family visit us in Florida and we went to Disneyworld, we visited Chris' family in New Jersey and celebrated the holidays!

Since I am so far behind I will use some pictures to catch you up!

Here is Thanksgiving in Tulsa with the Lowery/Marchal/Nuse/Reilly Family! We had Thanksgiving at my parent's house, we celebrated Chris' 30th birthday, Lola's 1st birthday, went to bedlam in Stillwater and had such a great time playing with the kids! With 4 kids that are 3 years and under it was so entertaining and it is crazy to see how fast the kids have grown up already!

Cooking Thanksgiving!!

Bedlam Football Game in Stillwater with my sisters!!

Chris' 3rd 30th birthday celebration. He was over the celebration of himself by this point...can you tell?!!

We did Christmas gifts for the kids and Gannon got some help from Unc trying out the new skates!

The best part of being "Fave"...the snuggles from Lucy, Lola, Gannon, Ella and Mason!!!

I will do anything for these kids!!!

Oh and so will Unc!!!

Lola and Ella - 4 months apart and cute as can be!!!

The Nuses just gave us the news that they are having baby #3!!!



Here are pics from our time in New Jersey!!! We had a blast and celebrated Mason's first Christmas which was awesome! We also got about 18 inches of snow which was so beautiful and I loved every minute! We got spoiled rotten with gifts, food, love and hospitality from Beth and Ryan and Tom and Elaine!! Thank you so much!!!


Mason, Fave and Unc!!!

Mason and his mom, Beth!!!

Yes, Mason really is this cute!!!

No this is not a picture from a magazine...this is Beth and Ryan's living room! Best tree ever!!

The Snuggie Man!!

Tom teaching me how to cook stuffed shells (Chris' favorite). Tom looks good in pink right!

Christmas morning!

Unc and Mason snuggling and smiling!

So Beth is Martha Stewart and this was the gift she made for Mason's preschool teachers. She made 12 different types of cookies and decorated each of them. We aren't talking about chopping the cookie dough out of the plastic sleeve we are talking about delicious gourmet cookies!! How does she do it...I am still trying to figure it out!!!

This "meticulous gene" runs in the Reilly family...as you can see I do not have this gene and am smart enough to be a good cheerleader and not an active cookie decorator!!


2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see your post. You have had a busy busy few months. Enjoy Florida for a while before you are off again! Loved loved loved all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Loved catching up on all your Holiday Fun. The Miller's miss the Reilley's!! We need to plan our next party so we can see each other!!!

    ReplyDelete