Sunday, November 21, 2010

An Event To Remember!

You might be thinking the Event I am talking about is Chris' 30th birthday which was this past Wednesday, but no I am talking about the enchanting Lexus commercials that I wait for every December! I totally LOVE this commercial and I have dreams of wrapping a car up for Chris some day with the big red bow!!! Seriously, this commercial has been running for years, but when I hear the music I get to excited and know that 1 - it's Christmas time and 2 - that the skinny blond lady on the Lexus commercial is getting another silver Lexus from her charming handsome husband :)

On the same holiday note, I do like Thanksgiving and I would never want to skip the holiday, but I am all for skipping Thanksgiving decorations and going straight to Christmas deco! I actually put our Christmas stuff up tonight because...why not?!! It's close enough and looking at a lighted Christmas tree just puts me in a good mood! I have started to sing Christmas songs and will now re-activate my Christmas playlist on my ipod!!! I mean, who really likes a cornucopia more than a snowman? Who likes brown, orange and tan more than silver, gold and red? Who likes the song 5 Little Indians more than It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year? Who likes the smell of meat and gravy more than cinnamon and pine needles!!! Please, do I need to say more?!! Christmas is so much cooler than Thanksgiving!!!

I don't want to graze over Chris' birthday, but I do sort of feel like this blog has turned into a homage to Chris Reilly! Doesn't it seem like I am always talking about how great he is on this blog?!! I adore him, he had a wonderful birthday and got lots of calls, texts and birthday wishes! He is handling the big 3-0 well and we are looking forward to the next month of visits with family!!!

tomorrow.gif

tomorrow.gif


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree - it inspired me to get rid of the orange and brown background on my blog for what I really wanted Christmas! See you in a few days!

    ReplyDelete