Over the past year we have moved into a state, moved into a new home, Chris got a new job, my business sold 5 franchises, we visited New Jersey, Oklahoma, Missouri, Texas, Kansas, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Ohio, Florida, Nebraska and Utah, we killed one poisonous snake, saw 1 alligator, saw countless lizards, rode our bikes and took walks on the beach, went to 3 weddings, went to the college baseball world series, hiked and biked on a mountain, went up in a light house, had 1 niece and 1 nephew born, became godparents, and finished our home renovations!
We have an awesome life and I love my husband, family, friends, job and dog!
This year is already full of hope and dreams and I can't wait to see where 2010-2011 will take us!
Okay, bla bla bla let's get serious and talk about college football!! Thank god it is football season again and we can settle in on Saturday mornings to watch Kirk Herbstreit flash is white smile and Lee Corso act like a Jackhole and make cheesy predictions! The weather will start cooling off (or least for everyone else reading this blog outside of Florida) and the leaves will start to drop! College gear will start to emerge with sweatshirts and flags on cars appearing everywhere! The stupid sweater vest from Tressell, cute visor on Stoops, coke bottle classes on Paterno and spikey hair form Gundy are welcomed signs of the football season! There is nothing like College Football and at our house we have so many teams to follow that we can literally watch football from 11am-11pm on Saturdays! We have the Sooners, Cowboys and Nittany Lions to cheer for and with that group it is easy to be fans! This weekend will be huge for at least OU and Penn State as Penn State plays Alabama and OU plays Florida State. I know I will be clued to the tube, which is sort of weird because my husband will be at practice. Is that normal? What is wrong with me? Actually, there is nothing wrong with me, but I do have 2 brother in laws who might have a college football problem! For the sake of these 2 men let's call them Bryan and Badam! Bryan is a Penn State Alumni and this is his first season to cheer on PSU with a precious 5 month old baby - we will see what words Mason picks up by December:) And Badam an OU alumni has 2 young girls and he has been know to throw hats and rip off his shirt during the game and then will not put them back on if OU plays better. So I guess since I keep my clothes on and only occasionally yell at the tv...I am doing okay!
Boomer Sooner!!!
WE ARE PENN STATE!!!
Go Pokes!!!
Did you forget to mention cheering for the fighting Irish?! Must have slipped your mind... Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! :)
ReplyDelete