My family is getting ready to go on a trip to Park City, UT and we are so excited and my mom made a really great point...maybe I will finally have something to put on my blog other than stories about wild creatures in Florida! Great point mom!
Good thing I have a better topic to discuss on my blog...My Incredible Husband!!!
Chris is seriously just the greatest husband! Over the summer he has had a more flexible schedule so we have been able to spend lots of time together and everyday I find a new reason that I love him! He is one of those types of people who never complains, is unbelievably helpful and is the funniest person I know!
He has put a lot of time and energy into our house and thanks to him we have all new floors in the house after learning and researching so much he was able to do the job on his own! Re-doing 900 sq ft of flooring is a humongous task that Chris breezed through because of all of his research, dedication and attention to detail. He amazed me through the whole process and was very sweet to his assistant who is not quite as handy!
On top of that, this weekend he surprised me with new granite countertops and fixtures in the kitchen. No, I am not kidding! Who does that...surprise their wife with a new kitchen? I am so lucky!!! I am out of town on business and Chris spent the weekend working on the house and installing new countertops. He is so selfless and I honestly feel bad for the rest of the women in the world because they don't get to be married to him! (Not that sorry, because I am not willing to share ;)
We have spent time riding bikes together, body surfing at the beach, working on the house, going out on the town, going to the Daytona Beach Cubs games and just loving life together!
I love you Chris and I know how lucky I am to be your wife!!!
We miss you guys! Still coming back in November? We gotta talk girl!
ReplyDeleteAwww! I love how sweet you guys are with each other! Have such a great time on your family vaca!
ReplyDelete