Thursday, March 18, 2010

NJ Shower and St Pat Party!

Well it has been a wonderful week and it stated with my trip to Bound Brook, NJ for a baby shower for Beth! I was without Chris since it is baseball season, but I had the best time with his awesome family! Elaine and Beth and I spent Friday preparing for the shower on Saturday. I learned that I better not quit my day job because arranging flowers and tying bows are not my strong suits! It was quite comical by the end of the day because Beth (like her brother) is meticulous and I...well...am not!!! Beth whipped out the most beautiful centerpiece in 10 minutes and 3 hours later I was able to copy what Beth did and it still didn't look at good! Elaine was busy cooking for our traditional Irish meal of corned beef and cabbage for Saturday night. After a fun day with the girls Tom cooked a delicious dinner of spaghetti and meatballs. His cooking is so delicious and it was my first spaghetti and meatballs ever! Seriously!
Saturday Elaine threw a beautiful shower for Beth! Elaine had everything arranged at the cute yet chic restaurant and all of the ladies had a great time! It was so fun to meet some of Beth's friends and also see some of the Reilly's friends who made the trip to Tulsa for our wedding. It was a great day! Beth looks awesome and is a very pretty prego chick! We can't wait to meet the little man in mid April!
It was a wonderful weekend and I loved spending time with Reilly's and Gearys!

I got back in town on Sunday and we just had a St. Patricks Day party last night! Friends of Chris' from work came over and we had about 12 people celebrating with us! Everything looked really cute and festive, but my camera still doesn't work so you will have to take my word for it!

On top of all of this fun stuff, we are welcoming Jen (my BFF) and her hubby tomorrow for 5 days of fun in Florida! Hopefully, I will get my camera working soon so that we can have some fun pics with the McElroys!

No comments:

Post a Comment