Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Franchisee!

I got back on Saturday after going to Corpus Christ, TX where TIppi Toes sold it's 2nd franchise! It was such a wonderful trip and Sarah, my sister and business partner and I were so excited to share our love for our business with Jim and Tara Cassman who will be taking Tippi Toes to Rochester, MN!
It was a fun and work-packed trip and we couldn't be happier about our new franchisees! Sometimes I have to pinch myself and remind myself that I am working when I am doing Tippi Toes! It is so exciting and it is thrilling to see others believe in our business. I LOVE TIPPI TOES!

I of course was pumped to spend more time with Lucy and Lola and I finally got Miss Lucy to like dill pickles! So if you don't know I have a weird obsession with dill pickles! I am very particular about the flavor of dill that I like. The more a pickle makes your face pucker the more I will like it!!! I have been trying for about 5 months to get Lucy to like dill pickles by randomly having her taste a hamburger dill pickle, well finally we went to my fav bbq place in Corpus Christi and I hopelessly gave Lucy the pickle to taste and after a squinted little face she got after it!!! Ahh!! It was a beautiful thing! How can you not love dill pickles! Maybe Lucy will be as strange as me and be given jars of pickles as gifts...yes I have received that as a gift more than once!

Chris, being the handy man, has fixed my camera so hopefully this will be the last pictureless post!

3 comments:

  1. i love your dill pickle story - measure of success

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! So exciting. We are headed on vacation for the week, but I'll be in touch with you after we return to chat about my idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your newest franchise! you rock! have a great time w/ jen and dan in the next few weeks. jealous we can't make the trip to see you as well! miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete