Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Did you think I forgot?!

Well it has been over a month since my last post and I am not really sure why. I will try to remember all the high points over the last month. Tom and Elaine came to Ormond Beach to see Chris in action! It was a well deserved break for them as they are always working hard either flying across the world, running Tom's law practice, working on their rental property or most importantly getting ready for their first grandchild! Chris and I loved having them down to Florida and I think they loved the sunshine and baseball time!
Next was a trip to Cincinnati for some Tippi Toes work for me as Chris continued to be busy with baseball season.
The most exciting news over the past month would have to be the birth of Ella McCartney Marchal AND Mason Thomas Geary!!! Jennie (my oldest sister) and Matt had Ella on April 8th and both girls were healthy and happy and now Gannon has a little sister! Then on April 12th Beth and Ryan had little Mason and we were blessed again with a healthy baby and mom! I traveled to St. Louis from Cincinnati so I was able to meet Miss Ella as well as see my family!!! It was so great to get to play with all the kids and they are just growing up and changing so much and I know in no time Ella will be in the mix with the "big" kids! It is always great seeing my sisters and parents and we just never get enough time together!!!
Chris and I can hardly wait to head up to see Mr. Mason next weekend!!! Beth and Ryan are new parents, but seem to already have everything under control. No one ever had any doubts that Beth and Ryan would be awesome parents and it is easy to see that Mason already has his mom, dad and grandparents wrapped around his little finger!!!
Chris' baseball season came to an end last Friday. It was not the greatest season, but Chris' still loves his job, helps young men become better players, students and people plus he can usually manage to squeeze a foosball game in everyday at work...things could be worse ;) Now that the season is over we have been like little kids and go play outside every night...tennis, golf, basketball, walks, etc. The weather is just awesome so we can't help ourselves from going to the park around the corner and taking advantage of all the fun things to do! By the way I beat Chris 2 this week in tennis which always feels good because you can imagine how he kicks my butt in basketball...drives me nuts!!!
The only other event is that we have officially pulled up all the tile in our house and are living in a house under construction! We have no floors, no base boards and have started re-painting! That's right more before and after pictures to come!
Anyway, it has been an incredible month with so many blessings!!!
Here are some pics...

Handsome Mason Geary - 6 days old here.

Gannon Waiting for his little Sister, Ella!

Gammie and Pa Pa with their joys! (at least for now that is what they are being called!)

The 2 cutest thumb suckers, also the only time they were not fighting over this darn car!

Lola at 4 months and Ella at 2 days!!

Me and Miss Lola...she's always in a cute bow!!!



CAUTION! UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

A day on the golf course with the cutest golfer!

Lucy, always smiling!!! Precious!

Matching little Ella and Lola!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for your post...finally. how about the big snake news! what a huge house project wow! Mason is a cutie btw!

    ReplyDelete