So yesterday I celebrated my 27th birthday! Chris and I did our main celebration on Saturday. First of all he surprised me at the airport! He was supposed to have a game, but it got rained out! I was going to the luggage carousal and I left my carry on bag just behind me, when I turned around I was annoyed that some guy was unaware of his personal space and was standing at my bag...oh wait that is my cute husband!!! I was shocked and so excited to see him!
That night we went to a Japanese steak/sushi place for the hibachi experience and it was so so good! I love those places! Next was out for drinks and dancing! I swear we thought we were in a flashback to Miami Vice tv episode! The crowd there is to say the least eclectic and it is the best place to people watch! You have 70 year old women in plunging neck lines and black sequins, 80 year old men in white fedoras and then you had Chris and I and then some college age kids (do I call them kids now?!). Anyways, it was really fun and entertaining and if you come to visit us both of these places could be on your itinerary!
Chris spoiled me for my birthday with a beautiful diamond necklace and his co-worker is a wonderful artist and Chris had him draw a picture of the Mayo hotel which was the site of our wedding reception. It is so cool and I just love it! My camera is not working, but I will post a picture of the drawing when I get it working.
Sunday we had a lazy day, but I did manage to whip my husband on the tennis court! I really love beating him in sports any chance I can and tennis is about the only time I have a shot at beating him!
Monday was my actual birthday and he served me a bagel and Dr. Pepper in bed. Yes, that is my favorite breakfast!!! Chris was again supposed to have a game, but it was rained out so we decided to go bowling! So here is the funny story of the week! Chris and I had been bowling for about 40 minutes and he was killing me by the way! I was getting ready to throw my pink ball down the lane and Chris goes, "What's on your foot?" I look down to see a thong of mine coming out of my pant leg!!! Yes, that's right a thong!!! I raced back to my seat and tried to discretely pull the thong from my leg and stick it in my purse!
Now if you are thinking I am weird or something it was just one of those things that I wore the same jeans the night before and I threw them in my closet; when I picked them up to put them back on I didn't see the undies and I just slipped the jeans on.
Wouldn't you know that my thong didn't come out while I was walking to the car, or into Moe's for dinner, or into the bowling alley...nope it comes out when I am walking up to the lane in front of all the other bowlers!!!!
I hope you enjoyed that story! Since I am pretty sure only girl friends and family read this I thought the thong talk would be acceptable!
You are welcome for not posting a picture for this post ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment