Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary to Us!

Yesterday Chris and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary! We had a great day and really made it special! We both got up early (I guess we were both excited to start the celebration!). I made french toast and pancakes and then we headed to the park with Diddy and played catch with the football while Camden kept trying to jump in the lake (she is not allowed to in Florida because of gators...yikes!!!).
Chris headed to work and then I went and picked him up for a quick lunch at Chili's! It's always so fun to break up the day with a lunch date!

I was really excited to start cooking for dinner, on the menu was...Lover's Beef Burgundy Filet, Twice-Baked Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans with Mushrooms and crispy onion rings. I know you are wondering if you are on the right blog!!! This is a new found activity that I really enjoy doing! I have been cooking a lot more and it turns out I enjoy it and if you at least sort of follow recipes they work and taste great! I like to look for good new recipes and just give them a shot! I think this started by living with Tim and Colleen because she cooks every night so I had to step up my game while we lived with them. Also, since the Reillys and Gearys will be in Ormond Beach for Thanksgiving I want to be able to make some good lunches and dinners and obviously I need to be able to cook for Thanksgiving! Anyway, I am in to cooking now and really enjoyed cooking for our anniversary!



Pic of the chandelier which was our anniversary gift to each other!

Camden was hoping we would be clumsy during dinner! NO Luck for her!

1 comment:

  1. That chandelier is unreal. It looks so perfect! What a difference light makes in that room. What a great gift for each other. Don't forget to take it when you move. China and all - you went all out! Love the pics! Any pictures of your completed office - I think you should post before and after pictures of your entire house!

    ReplyDelete