After a great time in St Louis I headed to Corpus Christi with the Nuses. Sarah and I recorded a video of our dances for our franchisees so while it was a quick trip it was a blast!
I love spending time with Gannon and Lucy and of course the rest of my family. This would have been an even better trip if I had Chris with me, but we are looking forward to the Reilly and Geary families coming to Ormond Beach for Thanksgiving and then a trip to Corpus for Christmas with Chris, Camden and me!
While I was gone my hubby was busy at work! I came home to be surprised with our office painted which finishes our 6 rooms of painting! He also ordered our anniversary gift as a surprise and we put it up yesterday! We got a cool chandelier that we both really loved and we thought would be a perfect gift for our 2nd anniversary which is November 10th! Chris also just completed their fall schedule of games and only has a few more weeks of practice. His schedule is so busy right now and he is at the office at 5:00am 3 days a week!!! I don't know how he does it, but he LOVES it! His pitchers threw a no hitter this past Saturday which was a perfect way to end the fall season!
Pics from time with my family!

The cutest kids in the world!

Our Murder Mystery Night. Jennie was an over the top preachers wife, I was a big chested trashy barmaid and Sarah was a tough local cop!

Lucy and I at the park near Jennie's house. Gannon and Lucy love it!

Gannon and Lucy holding hands as we head back from the park!! They are so in love with eachother!
I want to see pictures of your office and dining room! What a guy that Chris Reilly is!
ReplyDelete