Apparently, his team has a tradition of singing for the birthday boy and then tackling and beating him up! He came home with some bumps and bruises, but I think it is stuff like this that makes him love his job! BOYS!!!
His birthday dinner request was fish and chips. Seeing as how I DO NOT eat fish, this was a bit of a challenge, but he did have beer battered cod, boiled and seasoned shrimp, snow crab legs and homemade potato chips plus of course a birthday cake! As he was eating his fish and chips and I was eating my taco, he kept telling me to stop making that face! I guess I was making a face as he was digging out meat from the crab leg. What can I say? The smell of the fish was enough to cause me to make a face!
We had a wonderful day and now are gearing up for the Geary's and Reilly's to come in on Tuesday for Thanksgiving!
Birthday Boy with his birthday meal!
Chris' baseball cake!
Chris listening to me sing!
I knew I was marrying a smart ass and he never misses an opportunity!! I was cracking up!
Chris being a joker as I take pictures!
happy b-day chris!!
ReplyDelete