Breakfast Nook Before Breakfast Nook After
Before Living Room After Living Room (different angle)
Dining Room Before Dining Room After
Before Kitchen - totally stripped! After Kitchen
I've got some others ready to go and will post those in the next couple of posts.
I am grateful for all 2 of you who I think read this on a regular basis...Sarah and Jen! I am of course grateful for anyone who reads this and for all of my family and friends! I a lot of times think about how lucky I am and try to be grateful in the moment. My life is so great because of my family and friends and that is what life is all about! Happy Thanksgiving!! Gobbble Gobble!!!
I love the before and after pics. The nook looks awesome. I can't wait to hear how thanksgiving goes! You will be so great! Have a blast - talk to you in the morning!
ReplyDeleteThe house looks great! I think we have the same color kitchen, love the blue. (I'll have to post my kitchen.. once we get around to getting a backsplash up :)
ReplyDelete