We are finally in our own house!!! After 8 weeks of living with Chris' boss (yes I said 8 weeks) we have moved in to our Ormond Beach home! Moving day was hilarious!! The pictures really explain it all, but I never imagined that moving in everything we own could have happened in about 1 1/2 hours, but leave it up to 20 baseball players and about 10-12 pick up trucks and it can be done!
I was standing right inside by the garage door and front door directing the players to rooms based on what they were holding...it was awesome!
They moved fast and did manage to damage a few things that we really were hoping they wouldn't, but what are you gonna do?!
Anyways, I am anxious to get some before and after pics up, but I don't have any afters ready yet!
So far I have painted the kitchen, set up the kitchen, Chris put all the appliances in, we have set up all the beds, dining room and living room furniture. I have set up our bathroom and my desk is up, but other than that we have crap everywhere! I have added some pics of the madness so you can see!
Chris was working all weekend so I was on my own at the house which is when I did basically everything I listed above. I am so annoyed though, with the amount of jobs that I can't do myself! Chris is so handy and I love it, but I wish were more handy!
One of my biggest fears, Chris getting electrocuted while working on some wiring, it has already happened twice so I guess I don't need to worry about that anymore. Apparently, since he is so tall the shock just gives him a little jolt :) So far we have both been able to laugh about his shocks!
More updates will be coming sooner than this one!.JPG)
I was standing right inside by the garage door and front door directing the players to rooms based on what they were holding...it was awesome!
They moved fast and did manage to damage a few things that we really were hoping they wouldn't, but what are you gonna do?!
Anyways, I am anxious to get some before and after pics up, but I don't have any afters ready yet!
So far I have painted the kitchen, set up the kitchen, Chris put all the appliances in, we have set up all the beds, dining room and living room furniture. I have set up our bathroom and my desk is up, but other than that we have crap everywhere! I have added some pics of the madness so you can see!
Chris was working all weekend so I was on my own at the house which is when I did basically everything I listed above. I am so annoyed though, with the amount of jobs that I can't do myself! Chris is so handy and I love it, but I wish were more handy!
One of my biggest fears, Chris getting electrocuted while working on some wiring, it has already happened twice so I guess I don't need to worry about that anymore. Apparently, since he is so tall the shock just gives him a little jolt :) So far we have both been able to laugh about his shocks!
More updates will be coming sooner than this one!
You have got to be kidding those pictures are amazing. The garage picture with all the people looks more like a LARGE party. What awesome help that was. Even though there is crap everywhere...your house is still so cute! Can't wait to see all the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting Megs. I love the pics of the trucks and the guys. Can't wait to see what you do with the house. The Reilly touch is always amazing.
ReplyDeleteso glad you guys have a blog!! i'm excited to keep up with you guys!! glad your back in florida...we need to get together with us this close!! good luck moving in!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pickup truck pics! your house is gorgeous! can't wait to see the before and afters. :)
ReplyDelete