Saturday, September 5, 2009

First Blog!

Okay, so we don't have kids. Which means we have zero adorable pictures of kids trying rice cereal for the first time, or walking for the first time or wearing sunglasses - are we still allowed to blog? I am going to give it a try and see if I can make Chris or Camden take really cute pictures doing all of the above and maybe it will be as cute as all of your kids! They are pretty cute but I don't know if they can pull it off!!!



The real reason I am starting the blog is because I check to many blogs and love just staying connected. Also, my sister Sarah showed me a book that was a compilation of all of her blogs over a year and it was the perfect way for me to avoid ever having to scrapbook! Not my thing!!!



So just a quick update and starting point for everyone! Chris, our dog Camden and I just moved to Florida at the end of July. We were in Cincinnati for 2 years; Chris coached for Univ Cincinnati and I started Tippi Toes. Tippi Toes is still going on up there, but Chris has started a new job at Daytona State College in Daytona Beach. He loves his job down here and is happy to be in the south and to be the recruiting coordinator! Tippi Toes will probably debut here in January!


Chris and I are actually living in his boss' house until we can move into our new house on September 18th! Tim and Colleen (chris' boss and girlfriend) are so kind to open their home to us, but after a total of 6 weeks we will be ready to move into our own home!



I think that is all for now. I could go on, but just wanted a little intro for the first time!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy you guys are doing a blog plus it will be a great way to see all the painting and stuff you do to your house. Don't forget to take before pictures so we can oohh and awe at all you have done. Hope your weekend is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan! I think it is awesome to do a blog! I am WAY too lazy, so thanks for making me feel inadequate - you are such a great friend:) For real, I cant wait to see pics of the house, you guys, and Diddy (spelling?)! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I am so glad you are blogging. I added you to my blog list so I can keep up what is going with you guys. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete