Thursday, October 4, 2012

Silly Stories

Please keep in mind this story took place in the midst of Chris and I selling our house, packing and not knowing if the house we were buying was going to work out.  We were totally stressed, preoccupied and trying to keep it together.  This is just in defense of my hubby!...

We were waiting in the doctor's office for one of our Harper appointments.  I was called up to the desk and while I was up there another lady was next to me at the front desk.  The lady was being told that she owed $360 for the circumcision of her baby and she was about as far along as I was.
In my mind, I was thinking...Harper is already saving us money, by not needing a circumcision!
Then I go to sit down next to Chris and he looks at me with a totally straight face and says, "Have we paid for the circumcision yet?"
I said, "Are you serious?"  
He says, "Yes, have we paid for that, I'm trying to figure out where we are with our out of pocket payments."
I lost it!  I started cracking up and knew at that point that Chris was just at his limit!!  Too many things on his mind led to him totally losing it and talking crazy!

Once I reminded him that Harper would not be needing a circumcision we had a great laugh!!

~~~~

After a couple of weeks went by and we were in our new house, I was at Walmart for a myriad of things.  I was on the phone and then was stopped by a 50 something year old man who had a long grey beard and long hair.   He said to me in a mumbled jumbled voice, "Would you sell your baby to me after you have it?"
WHAT?!!!  He was totally serious and completely creepy!
Of course I said "No!" and hurried past him!  Then a lady looks at me and asks if that man just asked me what she thought he asked me.  I was just pleased to know that someone else at Walmart thought he was crazy!
Only at Walmart does someone ask to buy your unborn baby!

It's kind of scary to think that there are whackos out there who would have the nerve or nerve to even think something this crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment