Taking advice from my blogging sister, Sarah, I am choosing to right a blog that is not really cute, funny or lovely, but instead a dose of reality. Apparently, I will be happy to have this down the road...whatever!
Chris and I are moving homes in Florida. I am 30+ weeks pregnant and as of this moment right now, our house is set to close at the end of September (when I will be 36 weeks pregnant) and currently we have no clue where we will be moving to. Awesome!
Some moments I am totally overwhelmed by this fact and cry (which is totally foreign to me) and just feel like we are 1. Stupid and 2. Screwed! Then other moments like now, I see the humor in this ridiculous situation and just realize we will get through it and maybe I will go into labor on a Penkse truck.
We have gotten all the way to offering on a house, having it accepted, doing the insurance and lender stuff and having the inspection, only to learn from the inspection that basically the house needed new roof, new electric, new insulation...you know all the big and dangerous stuff. The seller wasn't willing to do any of this or drop the price at all so we walked away from that.
So now we are back to looking for a house. On top of that, we are actually looking for a house that needs work. What the hell are we thinking? I don't know! We love working on houses, home improvement projects and feel super bored without having some things to do on our house. Obviously, Miss Harper will change that, but even still it is a hobby for both of us (especially Chris) and we just always see ourselves fixing up homes (even under the most ridiculous circumstances)!
So, be on the look out for a new address for the Reillys. Or possibly for a knock on your door that we need to shack up at your house!
No comments:
Post a Comment