When we got the Camden (aka Diddy) got out of the car like a different dog! The cold weather was welcomed by her and she just lost her mind running all around chasing squirrels and enjoying the Reilly's big back yard! Tom and Elaine were nice enough for allowing Camden to come which helped us avoid boarding her.
We watched the parade, ate delicious food, told funny stories and did some work around the house. Elaine does so much for everyone in the family and as usual she took the best care of us ever! Tom is the best story teller and I could listen to his stories forever! He had a hilarious sense of humor and I am usually laughing all the time!
The Gearys came over for Thanksgiving dinner and it was great to see them too! Their little guy is 18 months and could not be any cuter!!! He has a great sense of humor too and has the sweetest and cutest expressions. He had wonderful manners, entertained all of us and had the entire family's attention every minute!! We loved it!
Beth and Ryan made such yummy sides for Thanksgiving and I think I ate the most ever at this Thanksgiving!
I am so ticked at myself because I don't have any pictures from our trip. So picture this...laughing, eating, drinking, repeat, repeat, repeat!
![]() |
| She is a great traveler! |

No comments:
Post a Comment