Chris is doing great and is almost through is 6th year of coaching! The players love him, he is a great coach and the weather has been great for ball games! This time of year I am always ready to see the season end because that means Chris' insane hours will normalize and he will have more balance between work and home! I really like having him around for some reason ;)
Tippi Toes is going great and really that is why I haven't been blogging much. With the Shark Tank episode, work has been extra busy and Sarah and I have been working with several franchise prospects around the country and then still doing our normal routine with all other aspects of Tippi Toes. It is recital time and princess dance camp time which is so fun, but tons of work! It is the craziest and most exciting time of the year.
One thing that has really been on my mind lately is how much I wish we lived closer to friends and family. I go so long without seeing the people who are most important to me and I just think that kind of sucks! Two of my best friends have recently lost a family member and I just texted and left voicemails instead of getting to hug them and bring them dinner. Then another friend is having a girls party and I will miss out on that...waa waaa. Then Ella and Mason just turned 1 this past week and Chris and I can't be a part of those celebrations which stinks!! So if you live close to family and friends I hope you enjoy it and take advantage of it because it really is a wonderful thing! Now if I could just afford a private jet, I could stay in sunny Florida and hop on the jet to get to the people I love!!! Anybody know a good jet broker?!
Ha! Even your dumb blogs are funny!
ReplyDeletegirl, i totally feel you on living so far from family and friends. it is definitely difficult, especially with our husbands working unconventional hours. i wish daily to move back to tulsa. i hate when you have to miss out on those special events, it totally sucks!! maybe one of these days, right!!! fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteMegs! We will go in on a jet with you! ;)
ReplyDeletei could pick up a few shifts at work...maybe that would put us over the top + we could get it!!! you're the best megs!! :)
ReplyDeleteI think it sounds like Many will go in on the jet to...I mean if 4 of us go in together we could probably get at least a big kite?!!! I love it!!!
ReplyDelete