2 things I should have considered before not putting sunscreen on: 1) I am so white that I am almost blue 2) Using absolutely zero sunscreen in Florida is never smart!
And even if I considered those two things, but still went sunscreen free why didn't I recall back to last summer when I got sunburnt and for 3 days couldn't comfortably sit, sleep, shower or move!!!
You know the saying, "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me," I wonder what the rest of the saying would be if it started "Fool me 103 times"...maybe something like "ah forget it, you'll never learn"
I am just stating my stupidity and hoping that making these statements will push me to wear sunscreen this Saturday at Chris' game...we'll see!
Here are some sunburn pictures to remind those of you who are not in Florida and can't remember how much sunburns hurt right now, Sunburn Pics
Is it bad I am jealous of your sunburn...yes I am!
ReplyDeleteAlex and I got sooo sunburned on our honeymoon- pasty skin, snorkeling, and the Caribbean are not a good combo!
ReplyDelete