Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kermit in da house!

We had our first visit from one of our many reptile friends in Florida! It started because we are trying to finally give Camden a doggy door, but we are not exactly sure if the doggy door we have that fits into the sliding glass door will work. It is not a perfect fit, but she loves it so we are trying to make it work!
Anyways, a frog jumped in the house when we were messing with the doggy door. Let me be clear these are not Okalhoma green frogs; this thing was nasty! White, beady eyes, suction cup feet and can jump like well a frog!!! When this thing jumped in the house Chris and I looked at each other like, oh gees, now what! I played the sexist thing and told Chris he had to deal with it and it worked! Camden checked it out and was not really interested then Chris got a huge box and was shaking the blinds in hopes the frog would fall in. I think he managed to capture it without having to touch it!
It was quite a commical 2 minutes at the Reilly house! I can't believe how many lizards there are here and the frogs come out at night! It is still warm and sunny here though so I can deal with some lizards!

1 comment:

  1. That is so stinking funny! I love that you got a picture of it! Good thing diddy didn't try to eat it...Wrigs consumes our lizards - YUCK! Can't wait to be in your frog house on Friday!

    ReplyDelete